Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
We stayed in a villa in Cala'n'Bosch .....2002
Absolutely loved it. They're pretty much all alike, its almost like a housing estate (nicer than I've made that sound!) We were 6 adults, but at the time we said we'd have loved it when our kids were little (all grown up now)
It's about a 15 minute walk to the harbour area, where all the restaurants are, very pleasant each evening.
There is a little local area with a few bars and restaurants, and also a supermarket, where we visited our first day to stock the villa (and our own bar!!) up. We asked the girl on the till if she could give us the number of a taxi and she insisted her father would take us, and our shopping, home in his little van. Each time he saw us in the shop again he offered a lift, and would never take a penny.
All the villas have their own pool, and I can only say it's perfect having your own sunbed, and being able to take a dip as soon as you wake up, and even when you get back from your evening meal, on a hot evening, swimming in a lit up pool.
You'll have a great holiday
Hi.

We stayed in villa nina in june 2003, best holiday we've ever had! We booked a last minute allocation on arrival, booked at 11am, the flight was 5pm the same day!! We only paid 800 pounds for 2 adults, 2 kids for 2 weeks, so didn't have high expectations. omg, how great was it when they dropped us off! I would recommend these villas to anyone, the kids had a great time not having to share the pool with anyone else and its only a short walk into the main part of cal'n bosch, although there is a small strip nearby with a shop and a couple of bars and restaurants. We did try to book the same villa for the following year, but the full price of it was 3500 pounds in the school holidays, so its back to hotels and apartments for us!
dont know if they do the ones youre after, but try http://www.menorcarentals.com they give you a car and all!!

Caroline :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.