Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
have'nt stayed there, but walk past them everytime we go which is twice a year, they look lovely, like a small complex with villas dotted around.

They are just off the main road called the Strip. I must admit have always fancied staying there myself they are in an ideal location and the complex looks nice.
Thanks for your information. Do you know if it is noisy around this area because it says it is off a busy main road? Also, do you recommend any places to go in particular? Thanks again
There not actually on the strip they are off a road that leads to the strip, they are set well back from the main road. Having never stayed there cant say for certain about noise. Are you looking for places to visit or restaurants etc
Restaurants and/or places to visit would be of a great help. Thankyou
There are so many restaurants to choose from you couldnt possibly eat in them all if you tried. The strip is full one after the other every possible eatery you could desire. There is a fun train that runs from the strip to the old town where again you have loads to choose from. Places to visit
2 water parks, Zoomarine (where u can swim with dolphins) all the other towns are accessible along the coast it really depends on what your preference is to a day out.
thanks for all your help - i don't suppose you know how much it is to swim with the dolphins?
Both my daughters swam last year, it worked out about £90.00 each i think. We booked it before we went via e.mail with zoomarine. You get about 1.1/2 hours in the pool and then spend the whole day inthe park. It was a lovely day out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.