Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi iliketabbys

I have never stayed at the villas las marinas, but I can recommend the Playa Bastian.

Although it has large to medium sized complexes I still found the area to be very relaxing, I think the reason is because many of the apartments are privately owned and not always rented out.
Hope this of help. :D
mac, Playa Bastian is in Costa Teguise, and iliketabbys is talking about Las Marinas in Playa Blanca, from what I can see from the subject of the thread.

It is so confusing that there are beginning to be so many complexes with the same names :( iliketabbys, perhaps you could post the address of where you are staying to avoid more confusion, as Las Marinas is a very popular name?
hi madsue, address is: villas las marinas, urb. las coloradas,11 35580,playa blanca.
Thanks iliketabbys. These villas are in Los Colorados, which is about 2km out of Playa Blanca, towards Papagayo beaches. Nice villas, but it is built up around that area now and I would suggest that you will definitely need a car. I wouldn't really call the villas a "complex" as I would think of one, with clubhouses, bars etc. They are just rows of villas I think. Bawbee knows that end of the island better than me, so maybe he can correct me if I'm wrong :D

HTH :D
hi madsue, thankyou for info, yes they are the ones. will check out doyouspain for car hire. sounds perfect location for what we want. any more info would be great thanks.
Never heard of them! :oops:
:oops: Didn't have my reading glasses on, thanks for clearing things up though madsue. :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.