America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
You could also post your question in the Gatwick and Virgin threads in Flights ;)
Have you booked your holiday with Virgin .We did and if you booked before 31st December you have free entrance to the V Room I had a letter on Saturday confirming entry into V Room just read it quickly but will read it more carefully tonight and see if it answers your questions . From memory i think it does have a special area for children ,free soft and hot drinks sandwiches, muffins and hot breakfast you have to pay for alcohol

But as i said i will look the letter out tonight and let you know the full information

Ed
Unfortunately I haven't booked so have missed the free offer. Good deal for you if you managed to get it for nothing. :tup Dont suppose they will offer this again as we are into the main booking season. Virgin seem to be advertising heavily on TV at the moment so I guess Jan is when they hope people will book.

Thanks for the reply, any info is gratefully received.

Doe :sun2
There is posting on V-Flyer.com with 36 postings on the V-Room. You migt find your answer on this.

http://www.v-flyer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21611
Many thanks traveller, most helpful. might give the Dibb a try as well as it was mentioned on one of the posts as having info.

Doe :wave:
Booked a trip to Orlando for August and liked what the Vroom seems to be offering.

Soft drinks, hot breakfast, pasteries, somewhere for the kids to wait/ play/ watch the planes. We often check in early (paranoid of traffic delays) and often spend a few £££'s in the airport anyway.

So emailed Virgin after our booking, they added the charge to our invoice THEN 24 hours later emailed (and confirmed in writing) that the Vroom was free - we booked end of Jan which was after all the offers listed in the brochure. Virgin said our hotel booked - Springhill Suites in LBV - meant we had FREE Vroom.

Glad we took the plunge
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.