Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Visa's
8 Posts
The Indian Embassy is currently having horrific problems. I hear they are processing 2,000 visa's a day - but are receiving over 4,000.

You might HAVE to go to the embassy to expedite the matter.
Have you got your visas yet? If not then Sam is right, you must go the embassy and sort it.

I've dealt with quite a few indian visas for my company and the embassy is well known for problems with issue. We always use an agency who actually physically take the forms etc to the embassy for us and collect the visas but there are always queues and sometimes they don't get anything. To be fair this sounds like what they are doing if they say they are sending people daily.
Good luck.
We are all routing for her here :D
Travelling Sam we could'nt really go to the consulate has we did'nt know which one they were at.One day it was BIRMINGHAM the next LONDON.
I filled out a birmingham visa form but they said they were sent to london then it was back to birmingham to get the visa's put through quickly, plus £25 for the privilege.
Sleep R Us , I live in Bolton and have never heard of this travel company, what was the address you sent the passports to?. Just been on their site and when you click on OUR PROFILE it states "Coming soon", Let me know and I will try and find out who they are. Cheers Jayjan
shamus as I can't edit my previous post they may just be an internet company but surely they must have had an address you posted the passports to. Did you post them to a Bolton address? Cheers Jayjan
hi jayjan
Sleeps finally got her passports yesterday. She updated us here but I think just forgot to come back on here. It was touch and go and many HT members were checking on that thread as soon as they came on!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.