Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi all.
We have just come back from the Fethiye area, bin there for 2 weeks & found KAFKAS restaurant in Hisaronu.
Just as you said the food was worth going for, so we made the trip up from Fethiye 4 times.
KAFKAS was easy to find its at the end of the pedestrianised road on the way to KAYAKOY.
its a bit quieter down that end which makes your meal even more enjoyable

julie & jeff
Is this the restaurant that overlooks a small bay? We drove right to the end of the road with Kayakoy on it (with Kayakoy on the left) and found a great place with stunning views. Going back on Wednesday, can't wait!
no, as you drive through hisaronu from ovacec or oludenis (before they close the road at night

KAFKAS is at the end of the road they close to trafik at night, going towards kayakoy, its oposite a bar called jacksons where a guy does a good immitation of michael jackson every night. take the time to look for it YOU WONT REGRET IT
Sounds like it's near my mate Ogun's new place, he used to have the Butterlfly but has opened down the road you're talking about.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.