Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I went with 3 friends last summer and it was the best choice i could ever have made.
the apartments are a perfect size, and the location is great, just far enough away from the noise but opposite the beach. there is no air conditoing but you can hire fans for i think £14 per week. the bar "oscars" next door is fab and the owner is really friendly, when you go say luke says hi!! the pool is clean although there is a shortage of sunbeds. the poolbar is fab, and the prices are reasonable. also giv them ur cd and they will play it for you!!

i didnt notice any cockroaches last year!! so there cant have been a problem.

any other questions, just ask but i know u'll enjoy it. x
Thank you for the reply!

I'll be sure to try oscars bar. I go in 2 weeks got my tickets yesterday and I can't wait!!!!

:thanks
im so jealous i wish i was going back there!
pm me if you want any more info.
I'm going too the vista mar on Monday (only for a week :cry: ), will give you a report back, i hope it is a good report :D :D :D
yip.. just like CARA-N..said, they are spotless. but the pool bar's just got someone new in it. the reception area is also spotless, that's because it's difficult too find the bloke in it, very short hours, so when its closed you must walk around the rear off the apartments (he's sour faced & very abrupt) for receptionist.
try the pub in the bottom center, right at the end,(top right), called M & M's...NOT MGM. its only a small bar' but low...low prices.
at the end you will see the slow boat Chinese, its to the right off that. :D :D :D
would greatly appreciate any up to date info on the above mentioned apartments in Puerto Rico, like what facilities are in the rooms and the dvd players they hire how much are they? also the general tips on eating out and trips any info would be great as this will be our first trip thanks in advance for any help
Hi Brian .. just in case you haven't seen them, we do have lots of reviews of the Vistamar Apartments, although only one of them is fairly recent ... please click here.

If anyone else has recent experience of the complex, we would welcome your feedback on that review page too.

Many thanks.

David :wave
cant say for sure what the apartments facilities are like but from what i hear they are nice, dvd player hire!!! your on hols!! only messing, prob about 30e a week plus deposit but be aware alot of TVs in Gran Canaria are coin operated about 1e an hour, my be easier to bring a portable DVD with u. What ages are your party loads of nice restaurants to choose from, what do you like, etc i.ll ask about the vistamar when i see the rep later.
hi NeilTheBeaver

please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes your better checking the date the posts were made as you've followed on to one a year old.

i honestly don't mean this to be cheeky. :) :) :)
sorry for the double post and thanks for the replies any further info would be appreciated
right back at ya ray i was replying to brian and not original post :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.