Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hi my son stayed at vistamar last september on self catering it is a bit away from shops ect the apartments could do with a makeover in my sons apartment phone was ripped of wall and broken cupboards i thought it was a bit out way the pool was nice though i would sooner be near centre but depends what you are looking for i wouldnt like to stay there myself we booked this on a late deal for him and his girlfriend but never again
Hi, This is a bit of a catch. You stay at the Vistamar and then have to walk up the road to the Flamingo Benidorm hotel for meals and entertainment. I was in the Flamingo and were speaking to a couple who were on this teletext offer and they ended up getting moved from the Vistamar as they Said they were a bit grotty.
Is THIS the correct accommodation? If not I will the one you are discussing to our review site.
Hiya Glynis.
Yes, this/that is the correct accomodation....you go on an all inclusive deal and sleep in the Vistamar, but have your all inclusive facilities in the Hotel Flamingo. :roll:
We have various past threads floating around about this....HERE

Sanji
sun4udirect.com do a similar thing. You stay at the Playamar apartments and have to go to the Flamingo Benidorm for meals and drinks as part of the A/I deal.

If you ask me, you'd need a drink by the time you got there, especially in the summer when it's red hot. :lol:

Sue :)
Hi all....

Thanks for your replys :thanks ....

Change of plan, we are now staying in the flamingo benidorm.... Any info on this hotel? Food, Rooms and most important...Distance to the the nightlife?.....
We are going on a girls holidays, so i hope its not too far from everything... :roll:
I have been to benidorm before but havent got a clue where this hotel is... If anybody could just point out a few places in which this hotel is near, that would be great.

Thanks again

:lol: Emsie :lol:
Hi Emsie ... we have a dedicated thread for the Hotel Flamingo Benidorm which should provide you with loads of info .... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.