Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I do not think pool towels are available. But we were there in February and with the exception of a few nutters the pool was empty. :lol: :lol:

Robert.
Hi Lyn, I'm at the Flamingo Benidorm now, and no, pool towels are not provided. Just a thought, they are only about 3€ in the shop down the road, and you can bin them before you go home. Love Linda x
Thanks Linda!
Thats a great help!
We will be joining you in 4 days (Thursday) for long weekend!! :wave
Lyn
Does anyone know email / tel no for this hotel so i can contact them direct?
Hi Carter .... contact details for Flamingo Benidorm are:

Flamingo Benidorm
Calle Marbella, 2
03503 Benidorm
Tel. 0034 96 586 53 53
Fax. 0034 96 683 02 45
Email: book.flamingobenidorm@marconfort.com

For the hotel group website, please click here.

David :wave
Hi, We have just booked into this hotel for Christmas and the Newyear and wondered if anyone else has ever done this and what was it like?
Also If everything is open in Benidorm during this time?
It is also my daughters birthday she will be 5 so if anyone has any ideas what we can do with her I would be grateful.
Hi mrs gersh.

If you look at the topic Themes Parks and Attractions, that will give you ideas for your Daughters Birthday. Mundomar would probably be nice for her.
We took our Son to the Medievial Night for his 6th or 7th Birthday and he enjoyed that, except for the Monks in the Dungeon it scared him ( and me):yikes but you don't have to go down there.

I have mentioned the weather in the topic New year if you want to take a look at that. I have stayed in the Flamingo Benidorm at Christmas but when it was Self Catering, and it was a quite a few years ago, so perhaps some one who's been recently will tell you what it's like now.

Lizzie.
We have just come back if the food now is anything to go by the grub at xmas will be top nosh!!!! we went around xmas a couple of years ago (flamingo playa) and most of the clubs and bars were still open hope this helps
Hi Mrs Gersh, :) Me & hubby were in benidorm last new year and most places were open, IE> shops , restaurants , bars etc. Dont know about the theme parks though we didn't go because we have been quite a lot before. Mudamar would be good for a five year old's birthday during the day and maybe take her to Pancho's on the night , it's fun there for kids, or as previous poster said, the medieval night is good too.I'm sure whatever you do , you will have a good time, I know we did .
ooops :oops: Mrs Gersh, everythings open except the shops on new years day.
has anyone heard anything about the flamingo benidorm hotel? i am due to go in a few weeks for the 5th time to this hotel. i have not seen any new reviews since one that was blocked in august cos the author was still in spain...i have e-mailed the hotel twice but had no reply. i have e-mailed them on previous visits and had a very prompt reply..is summat amiss, i wonder?
hi,can anyone help im staying here in november and i would like to request lower floor. Or can someone tell me how to find out e-mail address.thanks :roll:
Hi all, I emailed the hotel and asked them if the building work that is mensioned on here is near the flamingo. I just got a reply back saying that it is 2 streets away and yes it is still going on. They didn't say where though.
Hi mrs gersh ... the construction work is on the plot of land which sits between the Hotel Rio Park from the Flamingo Playa Apartments. (Flamingo Playa is directly oppposite Flamingo Benidorm).

More info about those works HERE.

David :wave
Hi all,

Staying at the Flamingo Benidorm for a short break on Sunday, does anybody know if they give you a wristband or a card.

I have stayed in a few AI hotels and they have been cards.

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl
Hi chel 12
They use wristbands at TheFlaming Benidorm.
Hi all

Weve just recieved a letter from our travel agent stating that there is ongoing work around the flamingo benidorm have read the thread now :(

my question is are we entitled to our deposit back,can we ask to be moved or can we change our destination completely or do we have to just suck it and see

please help the wifes giving me earache :evil: :evil:

regards

ed :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.