Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Re: Viva Menorca
53 Posts
If your 2 year old sleeps in a bed at home, I think they would be OK. My 3 year old was fine but he's been in a bed for quite a long time now. The beds aren't too high but the floor is tile so would probably hurt if they did fall out. Don't the hotel provide Cots on request? - I thought they did so may be worth an ask.
yes she sleepin a bed at home and the hotel does providecot at something like 7.50e a night ithink i take a chance on the bed we work something out thank again for all your help let you know how iget on when i come back just over 5 week left cant wait
We usually use some of the cushions off the back of the sofa beds and place them around the bed so at least if they do fall out they have a soft landing!
K & R - who did you get the free child place with?

First Choice are not offering any on this accommodation and it looks great so really interested to know!
sorry to take so long to reply, just got back from turkey this morning

i booked online with first choice....there were free kids places from all the airports i checked when i booked....

later that day the first choice lady from the shop phoned me to say there computers were now up and running, but no free child places....

so maybe it was an error, or maybe they went very quickly which i find hard to believe, as they had them from east mids, docaster, birmingham, manchester
Thanks for your reply! Yes, First Choice free child places seem to be few and far between this year! Seems that way with Thomson too - there were far more around last year. Will keep checking because I know that they can appear and then disappear again on a daily basis :(
hi we are travelling to viva menorca next year can anyone tell me what is actually included in the all inclusive package that we have booked. Are soft drinks free all day ?
i cant remember the times but it will be around 10am, till 11pm or midnight....

there will be soft drinks, and local and national alcolholic drinks, and it has a cocktail bar.....

its years since we have done A/I, as we usually go self catering in turkey...
Noticed that First Choice don't have these apartments on offer anymore. I have been checking daily for a free child place and tried a couple of different airports and dept dates but no joy. Anyone shed any light or is this a normal thing where accommodation disappears and then perhaps goes on sale again??
its happened to me before, and they did come back online later, so just keep checking....

i also checked, and tried 7 and 14 days, and for june, sept etc, but no, they dont seem to be there.

i paid £2100, for the 3 of us, and i noticed the price had gone up over £3000 :yikes

just keep looking.... :)
Hi, we went to Viva Menorca last year during the school summer holidays. We also noticed that at first it was being advertised as All Inclusive for next years season, but now it is not being advertised at all, and I tried lots of different dates and airports.
the viva menorca are back on the first choice web site.......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.