Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi there, there is a waterpark, called cleo park, close to naaama bay. It's not huge in comparison to some that you would find in america, but it is good fun, and enough rides to keep you entertained for the day, I loved it!!
Thanks, I felt sure I had read about one somewhere
Try doing a search for Aqualand in the Egypt forum...there are a number of discussions regarding this sublect.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=71030&highlight=aqualand
Its not called Aquland any more now called cleo park and been called this for last few months now still great day out
Hey There.
out of my experience- being a resident in Sharm since 6 years,that it is just a very cool place 2 visit ,just beond the hilton dreams facilities...it would take you a day to enjoy the whole place facilities it is not that huge but it is cute pharonic style ,enjoy it :wink:
But what age group is it aimed at?

Do they have large Wet n Wild style slides?
They have some smaller gently rides for the kids, and the bigger ones for the big kids. I am 23, I loved it.
Thanks Sharmer2006 and everyone else who has replied. Sounds like good fun.

Can`t find any links to it though that give any more info.
website is:

cleoparkegypt (with a dot com extension)
Oh, and I have to recommend the solar boat as my favourite ride. We went with colleagues from work, and our manager (the only male) couldn't do it, he was too scared...He had a hard few months with us all joking about him, but eventually by the end of the summer he did it!!
Snake terror and scorpio attack are also good! and the black one in the pyramid...I want to go again!!!!!!!!!!
I have to comment on this as a health and safety issue.

While the park is clean and tidy, some of the rides are not suitable for ANY age group and are dangerous.

Most of the rides there are designed to be used with rubber inflatables which are supplied. There is also a Piramid with 3 (i think) slides comnig out of it. These slides are NOT designed to be used on a rubber ring although the guards will make you use one. YOu can tell by how the entrance to the slide is with no embarkment pool prior to the start of the ride.

When I was there two of my friends went on one together and during the fastest part of the ride the were turned off the ring. One came out with concussion and the other came out with broken ribs.

This is NOT a good park in my eyes and while there are a couple of fun rides the quality is bad compared to other European parks. The health and safety is apauling!
Hi Katies mum, Just to add ,Hilton guests still have to pay. lynne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.