Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi michelle I have found an article on the water park in Sharm on the goredsea website. We are going to Sharm in September it is our first time in Egypt and I am trying to work out how far it is from us we are staying at the Calimera Royal Moderna. I am not quite sure how I found it but it was quite good. Hope it helps
Angie xx
Aqua Land opened in May, they are the same company that run Jungle Park in Tenerife, not the one by the Caladonia Park, the small one. I have tried to look it up on their website, but just the european ones are on there at present. Our travel agent told us it was definately up and running but i'm sorry i can't tell you what sort of rides they have.
thanks for the replies, i knew a while ago that someone wrote on this, i wasn't sure it if was safe as some of the rides looked as if they wernt lol

I actually found after mooching around on the forums the original thread on the park, makes interesting reading.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=64229&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Michelle.
The website is cleoparkegypt.com, been on there today and it looks quite good a bit of a mixture of rides. We will definately have a outing there when we go, why break the habits of a life time!!!! Well, its part of the holiday visiting the local water park and frying!!! :oops: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.