Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Think the water park would be the Titanic Water Park. Have never been there but in April Mytravel were offering trips there on Sundays and Wednesdays for £20/adult and £10/child. It may be cheaper to do it independently but there would probably be more English 'friends' for your children if you booked with tour operator.

Still have my details/price list of all the tour operator's trips so if you need any details feel free to PM me
Hi Denise, tried to pm you details of trips but not sure it has worked - message seems to be sitting in 'outbox' rather than 'sentbox'. If it hasn't worked let me know and i'll try again!
Thanks Briar, good thing I didn't send it a third time, LOL. :oops:
Caro
Thanks Caro

Have only just had chance to get online today as my darling daughters hayfever has been playing up though saying that she got her 200meters swimming award which was good though the water does help her eyes. Then it was our wedding anniversary so managed to get a rare day off, but have got the information you sent today thanks that is a great help

Denise :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.