Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
found a couple of revies hrer for you will request they be added to our data base

wizard
Hi, we stayed at the waves 2 years ago and had a really nice time. The family that own the place are very friendly. The studio we had (over the kitchen) was a bit dingy but kept clean and comfortable. The resturant and bar are very good and the prices reasonable.The apartments are within yards of the sea but there is'nt much of a beach. The bright lights of Sidari are about a 20 minute stroll away but there are a few resturants along the way. If we ever went back there we would definitely stay at the Waves again. Hope this helps, if you need any specific info I will do my best to answer honestly.
Thanks both of you, your comments have really helped.. can you recommend any places to eat or bars to visit?? you can never have too much information. :cheers
has anyone been to waves studios in sadari corfu.

I would like to see some pictures of the accomodation
If anyone has stayed at these studios/apartments, please post a review HERE

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.