Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
not been to rhodes just back from kos and weather briliant end of june would have been too hot for us

wizard
Hi,

We got back from Pefkos on Sunday morning after spending 2 weeks there and the weather was gorgeous. The first week we had one morning where it rained a little and one overcast day but by the 2nd week it was absolutely scorching hot and getting hotter! Hope this helps.

Paula. :D
For me June will be far warmer. When I first went to Rhodes a few years ago we went at the start of May, it was very warm during the day, however at night it did get very cool. Last year we travelled out on the 18th upto 25th and it was a lot warmer and the nights where far better, however in placed like Pefkos and Kalathos (where we stayed) I found them to get a lot cooler due to the sea front locations, so bear that in mind. Also a little wind wasn't out the question which added a coolness to the night, however in June I would think it would be warmer both at day and night.

FD
I returned yesterday from Rhodes and every day is getting warmer. The end of June is getting REALLY hot. Temps. at the end of May are around the high 20's.
Hi

Thanks for the information, the dates we are looking at going next year are 30th May to the 12th June, so should it be warming up in the evenings then?

Been years since I went to the Greek Islands and we used to go in August! Want it nice and warm but not too bad so the kids 8,8,13,14 moaning its too hot and sit in the shade most the day!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.