Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I certainly hope so as I'm going on the 13th for a week (to Palma Nova). We have been to Majorca previously in May and we have always had very good weather. Hope our luck holds out !!
me too, no one seems to know, I was hoping someone on here was out there now .....So they could let me know how the weather was ....as I will have to start buying warmer clothes if its cold :)
We always go middle/late May and have always had good weather, maybe the odd overcast day, but then you could get that in August. It is cooler in the mornings/evenings, but we prefer that for the kids.
The weather reprots are very unreliable this far ahead . Check a few days before just as a guide and keep fingers crossed. We go 19 th May so my fingers will be crossed.CBG
im going on Friday - weather not brilliant via reports - only 16-18 degrees - however April is normally a lot colder than May and a bit more hitty missy - sure weather will be lovely in May and remember its never cold in the pubs!! LOL
Don't no if this will be any help but this is what the weather was like the same time last year.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/LEPA/2006/5/7/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
LAST YEAR I WENT END OF MAY AND IT WAS SO HOT! BUT WHEN I CHECKED THE TEMPERATURES EARLY THEY WERB'T AS LOW AS THEY ARE NOW ...AH WELL FINGERS CROSSED XX
I have had a look on Hotel Helios C'an Pastillas webcam and there are people on sunloungers by the pool and the sun shining so it must warm.So you lucky peeps that are going soon could have good weather.
still wanting to get accurate weather in santa ponsa or magaluf if anyone knows as i wanna pack the right clothing xxx
Can I assume that you have checked the BBC website?

78F today :)
you can't go by weather forcast these days, so unpredictable, hopefully claire someone wil come on here and post when they get back, I heard it was raining all over easter so I understand ya worries :D hope its nice for ya
Here in Santa Ponsa at the moment.

Yesterday a lot cooler and windy.
Today has got off to a good start although looks like it may cloud over. I think by the 7th the weather will be better. Still need a cardigan at night though. Good time to visit the island
thanks gill you have beeen a great help x
I arrive in Alcudia on Tuesday and its showing as toasty 86f :)
Magalluf, Friday 4th May

A little cloud today, but temperatures still 24 degrees, and people walking around shorts / t shirts, beach busy.

It will get hotter as the month goes on.

Cheers,

Adam
Alucudia - 95f on Friday. :shock:
just returned from magaluf last night and it was hot hot hot :D :D :D from sun to tues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.