Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Ok, on a 1 week you are not going way up North, but will be on a par with Shetland. Similar weather i.e. autumnal or worse should be the norm. If you are extremely fortunate then it could be better and maybe as high as 18-20C, but unlikely.
Thanks Hamrag. I guess I`d better bring my old faithfull fleece. Where would we be without them?
Hi Jax
We have been for two weeks July/Aug by car from Bergen to Otta/Trondheim/Lillehammer and many more places we had great weather, over 30 some days but i think we where lucky, we did have two days of rain but it was still warm, i would still pack some summer gear.
Hope you have a good one.

Roger
We did the fjords in June and it was cloudy, rainy and cold. A hat, scarf and gloves wouldn't have been out of place on deck when the ship was moving.

I would recommend taking layers and a couple of warm sweaters/cardigans just in case.

luci :wave
Thanks for the advice. It`s a good thing we are going from Southampton. It looks like a two caser!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.