Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi scoobie ... for our Weather Q&As topic, please click here.
hi, i stayed in sunny beach about 4/5 years ago and not to put you but it was the worst holiday i've ever had, but then saying that it may have developed in the time since we last went there, probably the best thing about it was the weather, it was brilliant but also very sticky sometimes...we had to hire a fan to get to sleep at night...when it rained we were thankfull for it but the locals had the puffa jackets all zipped up.

anyway one thing i would advice you getting while your there is a pancake!!!!seriously
from
nikki :wink:
Hi scoobie,

Thousands of tourists of all nationalities think Sunny Beach the bees knees and return every year.

In relation to the weather, HOT - very, all being well.

A time of year I avoid, prefer it a bit cooler.

Peter
Hi,

Agree with Peter, the time of the year you have booked is going to be very hot and laying out in the sun for more than an hour COULD be out of the question.

I have been to Bulgaria 3 times (1999 & twice last year) and i have seen everything that Sunny Beach has to offer.

As i was only about 13 first time i went, i didn't have much of a complaint about much stuff at all.

The beach is about 6km long and you can walk the length of it on a walk path with shops and bars all the way down.

I find the people there very nice and we made friends with a couple of people which is the reason we returned there for a second time in the one year.

I will be making a return regardless of if they're in the EU or not, as i love most things about the place.

I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you only go B&B and eat out resturants as the hotel food can be very poor.

Any questions, please just ask.
hi
if you like turkey you will love bulgaria, its great
try to learn a bit of bulgarian before you go just the thank you and please is enough , they really like it if you make a bit of effort.
dont change money in the booths round the resort, change them in the hotels or banks .
a lot of the bars are buy one get one free mostly all the time which is great
have a good un :D
flying out tomorrow and cant wait, thanks for all the info to everyone
Just back
absolutly wonderful all my worries faded away after 20 mins of arrival
will defo be returning.
great to hear you had a good holiday! :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.