Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Caznric. I believe the hurricane season is over now and you should expect some lovely weather. I understand that it'll be mostly calm and sunny with maybe the odd scattered shower. Take a look at http://www.weather.co.uk a bit closer to your travel date as it gives a 10 day forecast for whichever area of Mexico you're going to. All the best.
We're going to Cancun on 12th November and I've been keeping my eye on the weather, there seems to be quite a lot of thunderstorms and showers.

Is this unseasonable weather for this time of year?

Polly
Just back after 11 nights in Puerto Vallarta on the Pacific Coast. Had a great time and the weather was fab - too hot for me to sit out some days! Warm and a little humid in the evenings too but not unbearable. A couple of 'cloudy' days but even then managed to get a little sunburnt! Best advice - take some light clothing with long legs and long sleeved items to keep away the mosquitos who loved me so much.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.