Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
it will be hot, but shorter days. Sun goes down quick at night.

Some pools will be cold if they are very deep.

You might need sleeves or a light jacket at night as it can turn windy, and after the heat of the sun, it can be cooler.

You will get a tan though, after 3-4 days.
Thanks for the reply. What time does the sun set at the beginning of November? Also what factor suncream would you recommend?
Hi whutch.

I went to Sharm on the 7th of November last year and from what I remember the sun started going down about 16.30.The temp in the middle of the day was around a nice 30 degrees.
I enjoyed Sharm so much that I'm going back again on the 27th of November...........I can't wait!!

David
well, as you know, low factors do not give you a better tan, they allow UVB burning rays through.

If you have a base tan (dark skinned or been on holiday within the last three months) then a factor 10-15 would be good.

If you are very dark, then the lowest I would go is an 8.

Its not worth the risk of moles and burns, and you hgave to cover up when you come back to UK anyway!!!!
Thanks for the replies. I'm getting well excited now :lol: It'll be my first trip to Sharm and we didn't get away at all last year so really craving the sun.

What time does the sun rise then? Think we'll have to be getting up early to make the most of it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.