Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Joanna and Geoff
Welcome to HT! I'm afraid October is not a great month anywhere in Thailand. It will be very hot but there is a lot of rain- just under 300mm. I am sure others have been in October and had a great time as I would imagine that there is still a lot of sunshine inbetween bursts of heavy rain. Are you stuck with October? November has about half the rainfall and then December to early April would be the ideal time.
October/November 05 was hot, plenty of sunshine, not a lot of rain over 2 months. Only got caught out once. Think there was a couple of times when we had about 3/4 days in a row when it was overcast but still hot and some storms in the night. Recommend buying some rubber flipflops as large puddles. There has been a shortage of water, wells dried up but doesn't affect hotels.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.