Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Are you going to the JW Marriott or the Marriott Resort and Spa?
We have reviews for the Dusit here. We don't have the Phi Phi one yet but I've asked for it to be added.
I have no experience of October in Thailand so I can't comment but we do have a couple of members going this year. I have to be honest though and say that I avoid October.
Cheers, think its the JW marriot-will have to double check with my BF's mum, who is booking the hol via a travel agent she knows in thailand but know its the marriot near the skytrain. We stayed in the Bel Aire 2 yrs ago and it was lovely.
Will keep an eye out for more reviews, thanks for the link.
Its the JW Marriott then. Great position. :)
We often go to Phuket in the last 2 weeks in October and are going this year staying at the Holiday Inn in Patong. Up until now weve had ok weather with a few afternoon storms but you come to expect that in South East Asia but it soon clears up.
Take some old or plastic shoes to wade through the puddles, it's like a warm foot bath.
The rain has never wrecked our holiday... touch wood :sun2 Have a great trip.
Cheers Geri
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.