Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
thanks Nicky for your report. We were also in Thailand for Songkran but I think it was a bit more boisterous in BKK. We had two loads of people turned up for their flight home covered in water and flour! Thai airlines- did they have seatback tvs?
Fiona, Thai airways did not have seatback tv, but the legroom made up for that and we had a good view of the main tv
that would do me as well as I don't really watch much tv anyway but it would be a "no" from my husband I'm afraid!
If it was a choice between a flight on another airline with seat back TV's and Thai I'd choose Thai every time. Having said that I can't understand why they have not upgraded their in flight entertainment systems in order to keep up with the demands of the modern passenger.
I flew Thai Airways from Zurich to Bangkok in January this year and the plane had seat back TV's, I guess that they are upgrading slowly and at the moment it is the luck of the draw.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.