Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Aircraft arrive into Bangkok at different times of the day, direct flights departing midday in the UK tend to arrive early morning into Bangkok, evening flights out of UK arrive into Bangkok mid afternoon. I've only flown from Abu Dhabi to Bangkok, flight time was about 6 hours so I imagine Dubai to Bangkok would be about the same.

Phuket or Krabi would be both be easy..there are airports at Phuket and Krabi. The Banyan Tree is on the Laguna complex in Phuket, a manicured environment on Bang Tao Bay, which is shared with a number of hotels ranging from three to five star. The Rayavadee is reached by boat from Ao Nang of Krabi town. It does share the beaches with day trippers and other hotels, but is more isolated.

April is just on the change of seasons from high to low. Best times to visit the area would be December through to end of March but you'll probably see quite a bit of sunshine in April as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.