General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Nottingham is warm, 28 tops today, stuck in an office all day though so might have been in Alaska for all I know with that air con 😟
It looks like it's good weather tomorrow then Saturdays temperatures go down for us. That would be typical for the weekend.
Boiling here in the North East. Went to pub from 6.30 till 9pm & still hot in their garden. Didn't see too much of it today as had dental appointment....😡
absolutely boiling again! Whats the bet that tomorrow it is cloudy and dull??
We're reported to have a storm warning with possible hail. Been scorching today in Northallerton 🌞🌞🌞🌞
Well that's summer over for another year. It was good while it lasted!
It was glorious in Puerto Pollenca yesterday ....when I had to fly home :banghead:
Lovely there Dave πŸ‘
We have had another great afternoon here on the outskirts of Glasgow. Not nearly as warm as the 28 degrees my car was showing on Friday at 5 pm but still very pleasant.
I agree with you Fiona about NE Scotland. We had a fantastic holiday in Burghead in 2009 and we have wonderful photos of the kids in the sea at Cullen in UV suits because it was so hot; 2 years previously it rained for our entire holiday in France.
Too hot for me, 32c today, blue skies and sunshine in Bavaria.
Dull, grey & drizzling 😰
It's really very rare to just feel it's too hot in the NE of Scotland but it's time to sit in the shade!
Its6 going to be a scorcher here today. I'm down south Kent will slap on lots of cream today😎
Beautiful in Greater Glasgow this afternoon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.