General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've just checked on 35 Day weather.com and it says days 21-35 for Malaga are Heavy showers 15 degrees tops! Soz to break the bad news!
Don't worry though I'm sure they can't get it right that far in advance! ;) Only joking it's good for morale!!!

We're off to Salou 2 weeks today and I've been looking at the forcast and it's sunny every day so I don't really know why I look!
I just spoke to my friend in murcia today ( we're going to stay with them on sunday ) and she says hot, hot, hot !!!! makes it easier to pack now !! :cheers
I am checking the weather for Cyprus and we don't go for a month yet!!!!!!
Irene
I did this when I was going to Jamaica and the forecast kept saying rain, bad thunderstorms and when we got there nothing but glorious sunshine - so when I am going away again next month will not bother don't think- let nature take its course.
Chivas

You had me goin fo a min :really

Yeh just checked AGAIN its 90degrees today and upto 90 all week...Bravo....:O) cant wait rain here in manchester..

Juby not long for murcia now hey!! bet your looking forward to it...:O)

I cant believe my holiday is nearly here its gone so quick this year,god I remember when we were all snowed in not long ago...and now summer is here...
me been doing it for ages i check the ten day forecast so far its saying :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 cant wait
I keep checking for Egypt which is stupid really as of course its going to be hot!! Suppose I am looking to see just how hot! :sun2
Definetely me, but that's normally because we have to lately travel on a ferry to get there :rofl So yes hence the checking :rofl
Yep, I always do this! Though it's partly as I often go out of the main season - that's my excuse anyway!! :D
Just think for a minute that you were a foreign visitor coming to the UK and checking our weather forecasts. What's the chance it would be accurate more than 24 hours in advance?? Much more interesting to find the local live webcams and see for yourself what's happening! If you can't use Google try http://www.worldlive.cz/en/webcams#location to find where you're going, although it's not a full list and you may need to know places near to your destination.
always me...we like to know as adverse weather can affect the tide conditions and thus affect our diving. Of course, we know it is going to be hot in Egypt/Malta/Canarys etc....but I still check!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.