Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
margiesboy,

given the occasion, it has to be the Love Boat! Food quality is excellent and the name of the restaurant tops it off!

Darren
I had my 10th anniversary at the set steakhouse
The loveboat has nice setting and the foods alright but i just cannot relax, I eat then leave
other places i will eat then sit in here its just in then out
most will say the loveboat but its just not my cuppa tea
We celebrated our 25th at the Lemon Tree, same place as we celebrated my husband's 50th birthday last October. Lovely relaxed atmosphere and the staff there are brilliant - oh, and the food's great too. The LoveBoat is nice, but I know what feefee means and personally, I think it's a bit on the pricy side for what you get, although I know loads of folk rave about it.
hi and thanks to everybody for the quick reply and information
i was at a complete loss being new to icmeler had no idea were to go
so i will decide on your information and choose one .

thanks again margiesboy.
The Kerem on the canal is a lovely place for a special occasion.
Its totally different from all the other restaurants and its easily missed as it looks like a house.
There is a small balcony upstairs with just 2 tables overlooking the canal.
Oh yes, I would also heartily recommend the Kerem. Wonderful food, lovely atmosphere and the owner and her family are so friendly and welcoming. The cheesecake is to die for too!
i have read about mona titti... its a small art gallery and resturant ,, ive not been myself or even know if it still open but had really good reviews but off the beaten track
Its something a bit diffrent to try
thanks feefee for taking the time to help will add it to the list
that you and everybody else who replied to my topic
my time in icmeler will be made more enjoyable because
of the people like yourself who steered me in the right direction.

margiesboy
i will be in icemeler on that date if you would like my mobile number, we could meet up for a cuppa or beer and if you need anything i would be more than happy too help
if you would like my numbeer just pm me no trouble, more than happy too help its my 5th time there i love it
I would suggest Waterfalls. Tables all out in the open next to waterfall as name suggests.
Lovely setting and nice food at good price.
I would not recommend the loveboat at all - the tables are set so close together we might as well
have been sharing with the next couple. This place was a big birthday let down. Feel overpriced
and overrated. The air con was also on full blast over my meal which resulted in it being flat
cold in minutes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.