General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hmmmm, wondering if I have enough space left in my case for mine now! I look like cousin it!
It depends which type of straighteners you have.......sometimes the Voltage isn't sufficient to heat them up to the premium temp.

No such probs with GHD's.......you don't even need an adaptor as there's one built into the regular socket................FAB idea :lol: Another reason why they're THE only straighteners to own IMO
I must be weird. I have no hair straighteners (okay so I've got straight hair) and my last 3 years holidays have been a dream for me because I've been on a turkish gulet where twice out of those trips you can't use hairdryers (or you could beg the captain to put the generator on specially for you but that's considered quite sad), it's been wonderfully liberating to just wash your hair and leave it be. :D
I have some gas hair straighteners which I want to take this year but not sure if I'm allowed to pack them or not. Anyone know if I should put them in my case for the hold or in my hand luggage?

Thanks. :D
My straightner's aren't GHD's but they work fine abroad for me :D
Have a number 2 on the hair trimmers like me and you'll need nothing apart from a bit of shampoo :rofl

Must have teapot, kettle, tea bags and dried milk, the Spanish just can't make tea, :roll: but above all, my MP3 player.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
If I could only take one thing it would have to be Lypsyl or a small tin of vaseline. I just don't go anywhere without them all year round - work, night out, town, day trip, cinema - get the idea :oops: It's the 1st thing in the toilet bag for holidays as my lips just get in a mess - always have done even as a child
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.