General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Don't think I've seen a difference amounting to that much before but TC are far, far cheaper than Thomson's for next year.
We have opted for Thomas Cook over Thompson and First Choice on a couple of holidays in the last two years, One to Fuerteventura and the other to Ibiza both in school hols.

Both deals were for exactly the same accommodation etc and the price difference was huge.

Also would agree about the plane tho, TC seem to cram more seats onto there planes . This would put me off a long haul Holiday with them. :yikes 4 hours is a struggle packed in like that let alone a trip across the atlantic.
Six of us went to The dominican republic with TC and didn't have any problems with the seating-mind it helped that the tallest of us was only 5ft 10.
Never seen that much difference in price - usually it's around £300 on our holidays.
I went on the TC site and see the price has now gone up......still aroung £1000 difference tho :D
yeah all their holidays seem cheaper but they don't give as much luggage allowance however for a price difference that big seems crazy.
Its only £15 each to upgrade from 15kg to 20kg with Thomas Cook.
When I booked my May holiday with Thomson they only included 15kg in the price but it was only £10 each for the extra 5kgs.
As the hotel is a style hotel we get 20k luggage anyway so another result!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.