Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hmmm... Depends a little bit on what they're into. Teenagers can be quite tricky :) . Are they girls / boys? And how old? If they like 10 pin bowling they could take a short cab ride round to the Bel Air hotel. And there's an ice skating rink in Yasmine Hammamet, a slightly longer cab ride away. I used to quite enjoy both when I was a teenager, but maybe this just isn't cool enough these days 8) !

There's always the hotel discos and disco bars, but this would depend on if they're older teens. (And most of the hotel discos are unlikely to be considered remotely hip or happening by any teenager!). There's a couple of cafe bars down the road to Citronniers - the El Dorado is especially popular.

There's generally various activities arranged by the animation staff during the day - there should be a board up in the hotel showing the programme, but these are aimed at everyone, not just teenagers.

A.x
my girls are 13/15yrs and just wondered what the entertainment was like
now i can let them know :) just dad to sort out and we will all be happy he just wants to know what the beer is like as he has been told its abit weak :( that wont bother me im just going for the sun and the break :lol:
thanks a lot devonbabezx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.