Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
In June, the average Age can vary but as a rough guide it will be predominatley younger people, single travellers and those with young families.

The more Senior Clientelle start to arrive around the beginning of October through to around the end of March, beginning of April. So you should find plenty of people in your age range.

I cannot comment on your last question, sorry.
Hi we have been in June a few times and it was busy but not too many kids because school holidays haven,t started. I would say it was a mixed bunch of all ages. The entertainment is excellent and plenty of it. Benidorm is an all year round resort so no worries about being entertained. Been at all different times of the year and never met any sleazy men :shock:

Alexa :D
Well, obviously no-one's ever met me there then! :rofl
We have been in May and June, no problems. We have deliberalty booked Beni this time as our 17 year old son is with us. Therefore, he will not be bored as beni caters for all ages.

We do not go out until 27th of June, so have a fab holiday ladies.

Kazee
We've just come back from Beni' (actually stayed in Finestrat - too quiet)
went into Benidorm a few times & there was a good mix of all ages, place was jumping if that's what you're after, also lots of quieter venues.

There are always 'sleazy blokes' as you put it anywhere in the world, usually getting sleazier as they get drunker.

Best thing to do is just ignore them - you can avoid them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.