Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
well Jazz
Like me, you must be feeling relieved that the situation has improved. I look forward to hearing how you get on. Its been too long since I've been to KS to give any tips. Have a great time :)
Hi

we went to Koh samui on 15th May till 24th and had no problems of any sort, nothing happing on the island and everyone seems to be oblivious to what was happening in Bangkok

enjoy yourselves, wish I was back there

timbers5
timbers
would love to hear how you got on :)
Just back from a few days in Samui. Very quiet and good weather there. Went to the butterfly garden at Centara as we were passing and also tried the 2-for-1 cocktails by the beach. Nice resort but not a good swimming beach.

Some good deals to be had on rooms if you shop around - stayed in a pool villa at the Mercure on Maenam for under 2,000 baht/night plus got a free dinner and free transfers to/from ferry pier.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.