General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Same routine as every other day really , but i will have my eyelashes tinted and my top lip waxed a few days before i go
I will have to start a strict healthy eating regime about 3 or 4 weeks before I go- I do try to start earlier but I can't get motivated until I know 'it's now or never' :D

I'll colour and cut my hair about 10 days before I go. I will exfoliate regularly for about a fortnight and a few days before I leave I'll apply my tan accelerator daily. A day or two before departure, I'll have my eyebrows waxed and do my bikini line. The night before the big day, I'll bath, shave underarms and apply nailvarnish. That's it then, I'm as lovely as I'm ever going to be :rofl
About 3 days before i normally get my hair colour done, eyelashes and eyebrows tinted. The night before its the normal shower and hair removal then a nice hot bubble bath will be run for a nice long soak with a glass of vino ( that could take upto an hour or so ) then its pamper time of creams, lotions and potions :rofl Finger and toe nails painted. Then its either out for a meal or a nice takeaway and a good few :cheers . I cant wait! The day before is always the day my hols start :tup
well ive started the diet although a little half heartedly :rofl Then about 3 days before we go i have my hair cut and coloured. The night before our holiday i pluck eyebrows, shower, wash hair, exfoliate skin and shave appropriate areas then dry and straighten hair and finally apply my sanctuary body butter as i know my skin will have a battering with the sun chlorine and sea. The morning of the the holiday its a shower and hair straighten and make up on then its holiday time :sun2

Lily. x
ooooooo alsbaby you reminded me i forgot to say i paint my toe nails as well. It must be easier to be a man- none of the faffing about we do, my other half has a haircut the day before then a shower and shave on the morning we go-thats it hes good to go :really

Lily. x
About a week before, will have my hair cut and coloured. My sister does my waxing (she qualified last year and I havent looked back ;) ) I tend to get a bit of a rash after so that will be done about 3 or 4 days before so it has time to calm down. Night before we go I have a nice bath and shave all those areas that i wont get waxed, wash and straighten my hair, pamper my feet and paint my toe nails.
Well I'm always on a diet :cry

About 3/4 weeks before ,I start doing a few minutes on a sunbed 2/3 times a week . I like to get a haircut a week or two before to allow it time to settle and pedicure & nails as close as possible to the day of off . I usually get my eyelashes/brows done a few days before as well but my Nephews wife does that for me . That leaves the hairly legs & bits I don't want displayed that I usually forget and do in a big rush whilst having a bath after the packing and takeaway the night before.

lyn
try and get fitter about a month before...increase the time on the cross trainer. This is to improve the breathing to make me better on air consumption..but this falls by the wayside after about a week! :rofl

haircut, shave all the usual places..and that is it. Make sure fringe is short as I do not want it getting in my mask as it causes it to leak...

Dont bother with feet stuff and nails..becuase I am diving and will invariably break my nails...and my feet take some right hammer from the wetsuit boots and being n salt water...so they get pampered whilst on holiday with foot cream every night to soothe them..
The same as everyone else really. Haircut and eyebrow wax a day or two before. The night before it's shower, shave, and nails painted - hands and feet. I can never decide whether to do a French polish, or use a coloured varnish.
I don't really do anything like that. I'm too busy trying to make sure everything else is sorted for me, for the girls and for my husband!
Exfoliation, shaving, paint my nails, cut and colour my hair. I up my exercise regime a couple of months before.
Hair gets clippered a few days before and make sure my finger nails and toe nails are cut too. Job done.
Start using Dove with a hint of colour about a week before we go. Then much the same as everyone else. Have hair cut and highlighted the week before and shave,apply nail varnish the night before.
have my hair done week before i go, work out vigoursly 4 weeks before, and night before shave, scrub, and nails/ toes, and false tan even though ive been on sunbed, like to look mega brown so i mingel in with folk.. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.