Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hard to pin point on particular thing about goa, i have wanted to go for years but with on thing and another never got there,
went for the first time in jan this year, went to calangute look past the husle and bustle of the place ,you have a place that is realy friendly and relaxing,
i felt at home after the first few days, i have to admit i was schocked for the first couple of days and after having a horrendous flight home swore id never go back, bit soon forgotten was that,(my hubby was ill all the way home)
its a beautiful place and cant wait till jan... :)
loved sitting on the beach and watching the locals at the weekend, trying to learn the lingo :rofl got na,chello which im told is no go away(hope it is anyway)
ayone wo can speak a little please correct me if im wrong,
generally,its the people for me that make it so special,and the beaches/shacks/kings/kingfisher,lol.that said im getting really pi**ed off,regarding visas ,anyone would think that their government is trying to put people off from travelling to goa. :)
yes got to agree about visas les, if you don it on line its about £30 each if you send it by post its double...? why i dont know, i rang up the place whe we had to go last year and he told me it was being farmed out to a private sector, :rage it does look like they ae trying to get more money out of us, unless you do it a certain way,
when you first get there and your sat in a beach shack with a milk shake :cheers
all your worries leave you and you chillout :) liz
:sun2 can not wait
adele,i thought you had to do it on line regardless,then print off a copy to send them .
no you can go to selected travel agents, as i understand they are few and far between, the one we used last year told me the costs for this year,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.