Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
what to pack
5 Posts
Hi Tango - Maybe travel in a jacket (am sure the trip to airport will be chilly!) that you think you'd be happy wearing for the evenings - just in case. If necessary travel in the cardi and jacket if you want a light weight jacket for hols (Just in case :rofl ).

Don't know if you wear jeans at home but they can come in handy if the nights are chilly (you could travel in those as well :tup )
Thanks Glynis....I thought of Jeans for the evening...based on a holiday to Tenerife last Feb/March...we were quite cold in summer wear and ended up wearing jeans most nights....I think I'll trow in a couple of long sleeved tops just incase
:tup Good idea - just in case ;) Now everyone knows why my suitcase is always full to the brim - it's full of 'just in case's :rofl
i usually go to lanzarote in december,i allways wear jeans on a night time and a cardigan sometimes even my coat but you have the wind in lanzarote.can deffo get chilly on the nights,daytime im usually just in my swimwear and a light dress have a fab time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.