Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
You will probably like San An. Avoid the west end unless you like mixing with lager louts. Luckily this is a small concentrated area and you can avoid it, like I do. The bars along the seafront are much nicer such as Coastline, Kanya, Mambo, Bar M etc.
Some of the bars in the bay are ok too.
ok people in the west end are up for a party good time.when its packed in summer.they do tend to go over the top.its worth one night out i would say.just to say you have done it.but i thing if you like you say are not into that sort of thing..stick to the bay area.just has good .one long big road full of bars/eating places ect.you must go to the sunset bars one night...over the price drinks .but you don;t have to drink.just watch the sun go down.

there is nothing stopping you going to other resort for a night out.get a bus and taxi back..your not far really from anywhere on the island.

i bet you will find a bar over the time your there.and go in most nights.the bay is very nice.a place for everyone and to suit all.(
Thanks

Yeh, don't get me wrong i love a good drink especially on holiday but i don't get out of reality i'd hate to ruin somewone else's holiday or night (y)

Thanks, from the sounds of it the West End sound's like any other resort popular for it's nightlife, just got to know where to avoid i supose

Thnaks again
well by the sounds of you stay in the bay.or go to ibizatown one night.or playa den bossa.you seem to be sort of people ibiza needs.not just for clubs or like you say =i'd hate to ruin somewone else's holiday or night.good for you.

more to ibiza than meets the eye.you can drink at home at act the fool.but respect others..
If you do decide to go on the West End, try to find the Ship Inn which is right at the top of the West End hidden away. Really nice bar and nothing like the rest of the West End which is just MAD!

Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.