Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Paid £350 each AI for a week in The Grand Cettia in May of this year, went with Thomas Cook, would have thought that would be around the average for AI but dont know what it would be for any other type
Hi Elle, not sure about booking last min... im flying from newcastle airport to dalaman in october, i booked mine back in jan this year, for the 4 of us it was just a little over a £1000 and thats to stay fow 10 days self catering... probably not much help, but ive never booked a late deal, so not sure how different the prices would be! :think
hi ellie,

take a look at icelolly.com, or teletext holidays, some good bargains on there.

marnie x
Heres what I have paid on three different occasions this year, May £106 per person b&b Marmaris, June £105 per person self catering Marmaris, August £166 self catering Icmeler, All were booked 1 week before travel with the same company, Pm me for details of the company.
Hi
Booked with thomas cook 5 weeks ago, going the 15th September, me and my partner staying at club julian for a total price of £458.00 from bristol airport.
Probably search a good 3 weeks for a bargain and this one came up, pricing for the same flight and hotel the same week and it is costing £760.00 for the two of us now, dont know why it is dearer now, Must have been lucky to get this price when it went on the internet.

sue
yeah defo have a look around we got ours from bookcheapholiday.co.uk but make sure you check out reviews before you book. we booked about 10weeks ago but to be honest its coming up dearer now. the late deals seem to be no more!
crumpet x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.