Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I'd recommend Tsilivi on Zante myself, loads of family type bars with a bit of entertainment on but also a few late bars that serve as clubs in the smaller hours.
Beach is a bit of a disappointment though.

I'd recommend my home town of Faliraki but seems every time i do people have pre-conceived ideas about the place which are 99.9999% wrong :cry
sambacasual wrote:
I'd recommend Tsilivi on Zante myself, loads of family type bars with a bit of entertainment on but also a few late bars that serve as clubs in the smaller hours.
Beach is a bit of a disappointment though.

I'd recommend my home town of Faliraki but seems every time i do people have pre-conceived ideas about the place which are 99.9999% wrong :cry

If at first you don't succeed........

Don't let anyone put you off, you plug Faliraki. You will know it better than most. :tup

Tell me why anyone should go there, I've never been. Though I would want to avoid the more lively places, being of the older childless generation. I'm sure, as in most places, there is something for everyone. :)
amazing beaches ranging from small coves lined with old fashioned tavernas(kathara beach) to a huge sweep of golden sand with beach bars and watersports,great restaurants of all kinds, bars that cater for families and kids with acts on,karaoke,quiz nights, through to quiet cocktail bars where you can chat with more international tourists while people watching, through to bars where you can party and booze the night away with 21 year old half naked girls and move on to all-night clubs playing all kinds of music....the best weather in the whole of Greece,officially....plenty to do in the day with go kart racing,mini golf,boat trips,fishing trips,easy bus links to the rest of the island,15 minutes from the airport,accomodation from small family run properties with a small pool and pool bar right through the range to top branded international complexes on the beach....

i'm in the wrong job :rofl

That said,i'm at work now and i love it
beach is crap in Hersonissos think you might be better off trying stalis or malia
Thanks for yoyr reply,s booked tto go to tsilivi staying at the ariadne apartments, any info on bars n restaurants, or do n donts please

Thanks x
Do go to romio's restaurant,planet pub,two brothers bar,molly malone's(big one not the mini golf one) and 'that' bar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.