Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Stef,

As far as I know there is still two Adam & Eve's. To explain ... the original was up near Club Turquoise and we used to visit it year after year. Last year though there seemed to be some sort of rift and another opened down on the main road near Gima. Directions, out of Gima turn left towards Icmeler and walk for about 100yds or so and Adam & Eve was there. Not sure what the situation is this year but I'll be able to tell you in about 4 weeks !!!

Wilson
hi wilson think it will be the one by club turquoise i am trying to find where albatros apartments are and i read a review from a couple of years ago saying they were by adam and eves, thanks will see where club turquoise is on the map stef
The Adam and Eve in Armatulan is over the road from the Club Armar dont know if its still open

Then there was one down by the Gima when we were there in May it was not open :que
Stef, if you have not already located your aparts, i just got back and walked past them a few times.
Do you know where Inan, Sunsmile aparts are? or walking from another direction.. from Turquoise main doors, cross the road, turn right and along a bit are Rayon aparts, if you walk around the side of them, up by the dry canal they are there.
There`s 2 sets of aparts but they are right opposite each other.
Yeh its right from turquise down the main road. i can remember that and i stayed there 5 years ago !

is the shack outside the back of the turquise still there, or have they built over that old farm land yet.
RobNKayl

There is a road down the back of Turquoise now and several private apartments. Also built right next door to Turquoise is Villa Neighbours, don't know if that was there when you stayed at Turquoise.

Wilson
Urmm yes this was something to do with the guy who owns the turquise. Yeh them apartments were there a few anyway a doctors i seem to remember... i was just wondering as the cockrel used to wake you up at the crack of dawn. Ha. I have read some threads about the turquise it seems you know irfan too. He knows my parents. Well it was many years ago. I can always remember his dog. :( bless it. I seem to remember a barman called sally to. He was a guy though. :think . Does irfan still run the turquise ive been about 5 times to these apartments rite from the first year they opened. (luckily on allocation on arrival). Sorry for the complicated post. Im not a very good typer ;)
Just for info, There is no Gima any longer as it was sold to Carrefore earlier this year. The Adam & Eve Hotel ( The New One ) is located in Belek.This is a super Hotel and originally wanted 7* but they were given 5*.They are 40 minutes from Antalya Airport. Hope this helps.

Ian
RobNKayl

Yes I know Irfan very well and was fortunate enough to be at his wedding to Bonita. He is still the general manager and in my biased opinion has made Club Turquoise what it is. Sally is long gone but Yilmas one of the entertainers is still there after being away for a couple of years. Will be there 3 weeks tonight and can't wait.

Wilson
thanks loulou, are the albatros apartments in a good place how far to walk to the shops macdonalds tah mahah etc thanks stef
steph gima is on the oposite side to the taj mahal i think there are plenty of shops around that corner, tony, :cheers :cheers :cheers
Stef, the location is ok. Taj mahal is i would say 20-25 min walk from these aparts..maybe more in the daytime heat.
If you get onto the main road, cross over to Adam and Eves, continue past it, there is a trip place on the corner, turn right here and the road takes you down to the Main marmaris road and of course the beach front, around a 15 min walk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.