Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
you can order a choice of brandies from beers of the world including, from Kipria Alexandreas and Five kings and from Elatha Metaxa five and Metaxa seven, on the beer pages you can find Keo & leon from Kipria and mythos [and others] from Elatha [havent checked but they proberbly have wines from both as well]

Yasus
wizard
I hope you weren't hoping to get it at Cyprus prices. :wink:

I make brandy sours at home with Aldi brandy, Aldi cloudy lemonade and Angostura Bitters.

I think BoE stopped doing Leon (my favourite of the 'big 3') a couple of years ago.

Mark
Salamis Wines
44 Orchard Street
Weston Super Mare
BS23 1RH
Telephone 01934 622213

Unfortunately they don't have a website but I've ordered from them in the past, paying by credit card, and they've been good as gold. They'll also make up mixed cases of wine if you ask them.

If you live fairly near it's worth a visit.

The owner is a Cypriot and stocks most of the usual booze you'll find in Cyprus, like Keo beer, wines and spirits, Leon, etc, etc

Dave
Hi there
thanks so much for the link to the website. Just what I was looking for esp getting keo! I do prefer Anglias but whatever Cypriot Brandy I can get for my family at Christmas is good.
thanks Louise
The wiskey exchange is a really good site for hard to find whisky and brandy, i had a look for you though and unfortunatley they don't stock Anglias, im sure you could make a request for them to get some in though. If you are interested in an alternative though try metaxa 5 or 7 star, its a really nice cypriot brandy (these are defineitley in stock).

hope that helps in some way.
metaxa 5 or 7 star, its a really nice cypriot brandy

Metaxa is not cypriot it is from Greece [see my post further up the page

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.