Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
honey bee
47 Posts
ive seen it but not tried it.is it a brandy :?
yes but not like the brandy at home,very very smooth and nice
I can back you up there Ijduffell. It's very morish and at approx £2 a bottle you can afford to buy plenty. The only trouble is carrying the stuff home. They make excellent pressies too! :)
  • Edited by TRACYM 2005-01-09 10:35:23
In Goa you can buy Honeybee for around £1.20 and it taste's great. I never drank brandy until I came over here and now I love it with Ice cold coke.
Does anyone know if they have stopped making the plastic bottles? They are so easy to carry home. I managed 8 a couple of years ago but couldnt find any plastic ones last year. That had drastic results on my stocks!
Lady in kiosk....by Osborne Resort..who sells everything from torches to plugs!...she did the plastic bottles. Now...how about Old Monk Rum!!!!! Now we're talking!!!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the info of honey bee. Off on 27th Jan so will be paying her a visit. I go regularly to Bonnies bar just round the corner so convenient too.
Honey bee is so smooth and easy to drink.

My sister brought us a bottle back from Goa and we opened it after a meal. My husband and brother in-law practically finished off the full bottle and had a little trouble getting up from the table aftewards :pele
If your really nice to your sister maybe she'll bring you some more!
Honey Bee is really nice, esepecially with coke - wonderful conbination, friends birthday last night so had a few.

:roll:
TRACYM
I am always nice to my sister. I am sure she will bring us some honeybee back. :kiss

Poipleshadow
Have never tried it with coke, will try it.
Hope you haven't got a headache. :roll:
Lesley
OH ROB!!! Stop it!!! I'm having to drink cheapo Tesco brandy and coke at the mo! Have you tried the Old Monk Rum yet with coke! MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :lol:
ive not tried this yet will try it this time
xxxx
Still got a bottle of Honeybee waiting for the right moment to be opened.

We ended everynight with one or two doubles, it's the best.
My friend likes the rum, not sure if I've tried it or not (maybe I drank to much that's why I can't remember :wink: . I'm not a big drinker so don't really drink too much as it is.

But on special occasions it's always nice...

Enjoy
Rob
Your pictures are great
I love the one of the beautiful little girl in 'pictures from food visit to the slums 11 dec 2004' titled 'smile that makes it worthwhile'
Also the little boy below her looked delighted with what he had been given.
I wish my photo's turned out like these.
Keep up the good work

Lesley
Glad you liked the photos, When I get chance I'll put some new ones up as I still have some great ones I took BEFORE christmas when we were handing out clothes and things... Will try my hardest to update ASAP but things are just so busy at the moment... Many thanks for you comment
Does anybody know where you can buy Honey bee Brandy in UK. Bought some back with us in January but everyone liked it so much they drank it!!
I was just wondering the same...and Old Monk Rum! I seen it for sale on American websites...SURELY someone MUST sell it over here??? :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.