Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'm buying mine before we go, Netto have a deal, 16" fan on stand for £12.99, will leave it in the box, put a handle on it and jutst check it in.

At that price I will just leave it to someone we meet up with at the end of the holiday.

Dave
I bought one last week in Sainsburys to take with me next time I go was thiking of the weight,so I got a 6 inch one lightweight for £6.50.
Is that to save on A/C :lol:
no its not to save on air con its just im not sure if the selen 2 has air con in the sitting room as well as the bedroom
You can also buy fans cheaper than hiring them from the supermarkets, like Gima, Migros, Tansas, Kipa etc.

Oh, and take a screwdriver with you to put it together :wink: .

Elaine
How about you go to the Gima in Marmaris and pay about £12 for a fan on a stand

John
great stuff people....and also the tip for a screwdriver......i wouldn't have thought :D
i always take a screwdriver and take the plugs off the hotel appliances....... :oops:

kipa were doing a stand up fan for 29 ytl........ a normal one for about 15 ytl

airconditioning fully fitted for 425 ytl............. :lol:
hmmmmmm thanks for the screwdriver tip, just dont put it in your hand luggage!

i have no idea what the temp is at night time, but buying a fan over there seems a brill idea, i would be worried if i got one in england that it would get broken during the plane journey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.