Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
try hisaronu /olu deniz area including ovacik this is a very british area but not as busy as marmaris
The Belcekiz beach hotel is in the centre of olu Deniz (medium sized , compact and safe resort) and gets top marks from me . The food is excellent , the staff and atmosphere wonderful and it's mostly british .

Ours teens loved it there and made lots of friends . Check out the reviews here . http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/olu-deniz/belcekiz-beach-club-holiday-village/ You will be hard pushed to find a hotel with as many good'ens .

lyn
Another vote for the belcekiz beach in olu deniz. I have 3 teenagers and they all loved it here. We went last year and returning this year. Things going on during the day to keep the children happy. On the beach and near the shops and bars.
There were lots of teenagers at Lykia World in Olu Deniz and my son and daughter say it was one of their best holidays. It is Full board+ though rather than AI.
hi flurryles, please let me know as we are looking for the last two wks in August too with two teenage girls, 13 yrs & 15 yrs!!
Thanks for the quick responses to you all.
After spending all day today looking at reviews, i'm really feeling that maybe i should try the Holiday Village.
I'm going to carry on researching untill Saturday.

Les
Update
Booked the First Choice holiday village Turkey.
Booked for last week in June first week July for £2300, for 2 adults and a 14yr old (free child place).
Booked a Jacuzzi suite, so fingers crossed all will be well.
I saved myself a lot of money by changing the dates that i wanted to go (£1400 saved).
I know there has been really bad reviews regarding the sickness in this resort, but hey surelly after all the bad news on this resort it now has to be one of the cleanest places to go to.
I went to an Hotel in Majorca once when GMTV was there ( people suffering runs and everything), Went to the Beach Club in Costa del Sol (massive bug there to).
I never suffered illness's in any of these Hotels so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Glad to hear you are all booked up . I'm sure everything will be fine :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.