General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
What about Benidorn chonie. It's a fantastic place.

The Flamingo Benidorm and the Flamingo Oasis are great All Inclusives.

Liz
:wave
thanks liz
we have been to benidorm a few years back so would like to go somwhere different, but ive looked at the hotel and seems nice!

could someone please tell me what the average price is for the first week in aug? the prices ive been quoted seem very high (could go to the caribean for the same price as balerics) and the hotel offer similar facilities! and this is including free childs place.

thanks
Personally we find that the best AI's are in the Caribeean. You seem to get more for your money in say Dominican Republic than say Cyprus. We have tried AI in Turkey, Tunisa and Cyprus and they don't have a patch on Dominican Republic. Mainly we think because there are so many restrictions we found in say Turkey and Cyprus whereas in the DR everything apart from International Brand alcohol is included and even sometimes they include the alcohol.

You may think though that with a 2 year old it is too far to fly but definately worth considering.
Es Cana in Ibiza is a nice place to take youngsters as nothing is too far away. Mind you it's a good few years since we were there.
Hi Chonie

Cant offer advice on accommodation - but am trying to book something similar ourselves so watching this thread to see if any good recommendations.

We have two boys aged 7 and 5 they are both in School.

If I were you I would avoid July/August if you don't want to pay high prices - as it is the School holidays and prices are alway inflated then. June or September would be best price wise.
Hi we did All Inc at the First Choice Holiday Village in CDS and entertainment wise that was fantastic - there are Holiday Villages in the Canaries and Balearics too....

We pretty much always do All Inc as its such good value, however i have to say that if you are looking to go at the height of season you will pay quite a bit more for it, last year we were quoted in excess of £1800 for 1 week all inc and our little girl was still classed as an infant then!!!(needless to say we went out of season!!)

I can def recommend Menorca - its a beautiful island and although prices have increased over the last few years they are very child friendly and i think Thomson have a super family hotel there now - we stayed at the Cala 'n Blanes All Inc by First Choice - lovely setting and not in a busy resort.

It might be worth going and getting loads of All Inc brochures - see what you like the look of and then check out the DIY on line prices....

Happy Holidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.