Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
we went to pefkos this year and loved ot tho it was quite quiet, we have booked for tsilivi in zante which is bigger but fairly similar
Sorry, never heard of that place. I love greece though, I've been to Zante twice, Kos twice, and Santorini. We went on a family holiday on two occassions of those occasions, there was around 14 of us, ranging from 14 months, to 60- there was something there for everyone. Greece is just the best :tup. I can recommend argassi and laganas, and Kos town. :tup
Have you been to Tsilivi before ? If so can you recommend any accomodation. Is it a quiet resort ? Also do you know if there is a waterpark in Zante?

Thanks.
for questions/answers on KOS please use the dedecated KOS thread you will find most of your questions already answerd if you have a quick read through

yasus

wizard
plenty of accpmodation in tsilivi if your kids like the kids clubs planos bay is good, for a hotel try the contessina or the zante maris
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.