General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Can't offer names of hotels but have you considered The Gambia?
Have a look at the hotels in Hurghada.
I have just come back from the Sindbad Aqua hotel and enjoyed it far more than I enjoyed my holidays in Sharm.
It was 32c when we were there in December so by March it will be certainly warm enough for a good suntan. :sun2
I'd second Alsacienne's suggestion of The Gambia. March would be a good time to go, hotter than the Canaries if that is important, a dry rather than a humid heat at that time of year, only a slightly longer flight time and no jet lag as it's in the same timezone as the UK. I hestitate to suggest specific hotels as things could have changed since I was there (ie the one I was in might have improved!) but there is lot of info about The Gamba, including hotels, on the Africa forum.

Only downside is that you are advised to take suitable medication for the prevention of malaria but I had no problems obtaining and taking what was recommended by the nurse at my GP practice.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.