Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sue. I suggest the Blanket Trip to the Chocolate Factory its only half a day so you could book it in the morning if the weather wasn't to good.
Other than that I can only think of going in one of the bars along the front with entertainment the ones towards the old town have singers on every afternoon.

Lizzie
Hi Sue :kiss
Just get pithed on the all inclusive and then you`ll not care if it`s pithing it down outside. :D

Besos xxxx
Sue
Try the ten pin bowling alley on the Avenue Mediterraneo, I think that's what it's called.
We go to Beni mainly in Winter and have had a few cooler weather days. We've had some nice afternoons in there (and it sells beer! can't go wrong with that!)
Kim
Might be nice to get the train up to Denia & get out & explore if the weather picks up, or if it does'nt just enjoy the sceanery & come straight back!. ....or buy a couple of green & white hooped shirts and join in the Celtic convention! :lol:

Regards Taggy

Edit: Just realised Celtic convention is in May! Doh me is Thick!! :oops:
  • Edited by Taggy 2006-03-14 21:35:36
:wave Sue Allen

Pub, pub, pub, hows that :lol:

No matter what the weather is like, you will still have a grand time :wink:

The weather forecast may be wrong, think positive :sun :sun :sun

happy hols :glynis

Kazee
Buddies Bar have afternoon singalongs wen frid and sunday from 2.30pm
Very popular you have to get in early
Located the same street as the Pueblo Hotel
Thank you everyone for your ideas.

Sue :) :)
Hiya Sue, maybe try the benidorm palace i've herad its a great entertaining place also have u heard of the new cafe facing pancos
the little loo loo its full of activites for the kids and thought u might fancie it thankyou have a great holiday :!: :!:
cheers
Lil Dee xx :lol: :lol:
try the lepin bar next to sandras on the side street
they have karaoke every afternoon they make everyone welcome
they do great prices on beer sometimes its even free
cant ask for more
Hi Landlady, I will try Lepin bar, I can't recall it.My Dads bar is next door to Sandra Bar, it's called Bar Chicago.

Every afternoon at 2pm. Bingo in Sinatras!!!

It can work out a bit expensive, but its good fun - this coming from a 21 year old.

Come rain or shine I always have a ball - or two - when in Benidorm.

Have a fab time!!!

Rachael
x
Hola Sue
try the Flying Handbag in Chicago or the Unicorn Bar just down the calle
does it rain in june? I hope not :lol:
Hola Alleninbenidorm, too late, I'm back in Rainy Britain now. Perhaps in May whilst i'm there :lol: :lol: we could all meet for a beer : :glynis

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OK I'll pay I should be able to get a bank loan by then :!:
I've just had a word with my hubby and he's not keen on me sharing a drink with a "58" year old man so can he and the 2 kids come along too :?:

Opps sorry :oops: "57" year old man. :lol:

Oh No!!!....We're being surrounded by Allens!! :omg ...Crikey I hope you lot arnt related to Johnny!!...But, with a name like Bar Chicago, I'm not taking any chances, I'll keep in your good books, if thats ok! :lol: Mind you The Flying Handbag...that surely must be Sue inspired...Me thinks the Aching Feet or perhaps The Drunken Yorkie might be more appropriate...excuse me now whilst I take cover!! :lol: :lol:

Best Regards - Taggy.
Okay you can bring the great nephews and hubby hope theinterest rates are stable :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.