Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi James,

The two most mentioned ones are Lazur & Orange Disco - Lazur is near the Pomorie Hotel on the map to which I linked in a previous reply, location of Orange is HERE.

Baldur
hiya,
the happy duck was very good the food was lovely and spotless clean!
the other place was next door to millys bar, im not sure what it was called but again the food was great and they had a magic show on some nights wich was great for the kids!
millys bar its self had dancers, singers, and quizzes, it dose give food but we never ate there my brother (who was there with his kids) said it was horrible so dont try it!!
if you go left on the bar strip (all so nown as bar street) and keep walking there is a place that dose really good food and shows all proper greek there was even a man running over hot coles we had a great night!!
all in all it was a lovley holiday the weather could have been better but we went late may!
enjoy your holiday
lil-mizz-chatta-box
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.