General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lesley Cyprus is an excellent choice :lol:

As well as waterparks they have watersports, as you say the trip to Egypt
will be something they'll enjoy. You do have to be aware though that if
they are under eighteen it will be illegal to hire jetskis or quad bikes or
mopeds.
Then you can do the jeep safari to theTroodos, very good day out.
There is also things like the reverse bungee jumpand a hiking trail.

Helenxx
Hi
what about Salou on the Costa Dorada it has numerous waterparks the theme park 'Port Aventura'. You can do a day trip to Barcelona or Monseratt for the history. The beach has plenty of watersports on it and is lovely! Also for the more adventurous you can do a trip to Andorra its four hours each way and is tiring but in my opininion worth it the shopping is fabulous and you can say you have visited another country.
Salou might not be everyones cup of tea but i think it is a really good resort with lots to do.

Vicky
Thank you, they both sound like good choices which I will look into (although we're still trying to persude my husband to do Florida again!)
Im with Helen on this one, Cyprus for definate! Plenty to do and see, lovely people, lovely weather, beautiful beaches (in Protaras or Ayia Napa especially), good restaurants with plenty of national dishes, great bars............... :shock: :shock: :shock: I could go on and on! :hyper
HI Lesley

I adore Cyprus but my teenage son was quite bored there (admittedly we didn't go to Napa though). NOt much for youngsters to do. I took 2 of my teenagers to the Costa DOrada and they loved it - Port Adventura, Barcelona and Lloret, it was a holiday they really enjoyed. However, our trip to Andorra was absolute hell but thats another story..........

Majorca's a good all rounder too - something for everyone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.