Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
where to go
6 Posts
I'm assuming that with kids you have to travel in school holidays. Anywhere in Turkey will be very hot in July/August. The May half term break is a perfect time for weather then but of course you would only have a week. October is nice but you are more likely to encounter rain then.
yes forgot to mention that i hav to go in school hols, how hot is it at easter, we went to egypt last easter and it was in the 90's, is it anywhere near that in turkey? also are there nice sandy beaches, or are they mainly shelly? beach would be a bonus, but if hotel is nice with plenty of space to sunbathe, and a big pool to cool down in then may consider it
Turkey isn't hot at Easter and a lot of resorts don't open up until 1st May. I would say May half term would be better.
Lykia World in Olu Deniz seems to be very popular for families looking for all inclusive :)
lykia world is fab but isnt all inc its full board +. olu deniz has a shingly beach but there are some sandy beaches in the lagoon area. a lot of the resorts do have more shingle beaches so read up on the resort reports to find a suitable one
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.